Have no access to Volvo 9700 PX / USCAN, Volvo 9800 forums

Este espacio es dedicado para todo aquel que tenga algún problema o error en cuanto a mods se refiere (aplica para mods DBMX y de terceros), recuerda ser lo más claro posible tanto en el título así como en la descripción del mismo, se consideran como errores por ejemplo: problemas de crash o cierres inesperados durante la carga o la partida, errores en el log, etc.

Moderadores: Victor Diaz, Team DMGS Moderador

Cerrado
John_Reasonmill
Microbusero
Contactar:
Finland

Mar Ene 15, 2019 2:07 am

Though I have access to Ayats and Volvo Grand forums, I cannot get in to Volvo 9800 and Volvo PX / USCAN. I have paid for all these mods, but two of them forums are closed?? My 9700 PX US/CAN and 9800 mods are Premium.

I have a problem with my Volvo 9700 PX / US/CAN, cannot see 4x2 models and that 2-part divided windshield of US/CAN.
EDIT: Cannot see 4x2 and US/CAN in game problem solved. The problem is: I am stupid . I had bought PX 6x2 and tried to modify it in a repair shop to 4x2 US/CAN. Didn't remember they have to be bought as different models. *... my face is red at the moment, embarrassed... *

But the forum access to 9800 and PX US/CAN is still a problem. As premium owner and donator, I should have access to these forums, just as I have to Ayats and Volvo Grand forums. OK?

Tio Balta
Administrador
Answers: 1
Portablon:: Mercedes Benz O371 RDS
Contactar:
Mexico

Mar Ene 15, 2019 11:08 am

Same as the past thread. If you have the sign, you have the access. So i think the problem is solved.
Necesitas accesorios para tu PC Master Reis, da click aquí

Imagen
John_Reasonmill
Microbusero
Contactar:
Finland

Mar Ene 15, 2019 12:25 pm

Yes, thank you, solved now😊
Cerrado